Sunday 14 April 2013

Pop Out Nails

Hi there everyone!! I hope you are enjoying this lovely Sunday. I miss painting and blogging more frequently, but hopefully I will be getting back on the bandwagon very soon (very soon being tomorrow!!! Once again hopefully). I have been seeing these nails EVERYWHERE, and I wasn't sure if I liked it at first but once I saw it more I warmed to it. Unfortunately my attempt wasn't so great, I might try it again one of these days.

I think it's quite a me design, but the execution wasn't so great. I don't know what it was, maybe the border was too thick or the shine wasn't painted right, but the great thing is it looks WAY better in pictures and I'll take it :P
Another thing I don't like, borders. I think I need to give them a bit more time.  To add a bit of interest to the design I added I Lily Love You, it looks awesome matte, I should've put on another coat of it.
Personally I think the shine looks like exclamation marks, I don't think it's just me (unless it is :'().
The base of this I did a post in the earlier days of my blog, check it out if you please, I think my photography is better now but that's debatable ;)
Pink: The Face Shop - PK105 and OPI - I Lily Love You
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
White: Lovely Me:Ex - White
I used 3 coats of PK105 to remove visible nail line and 2 coat of I Lily Love You which I should've used more of. I freehanded the border with a pen which is why it's not very even.

Thank you very reading and have a wonderful day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment