Monday 15 April 2013

Shimmery Blue + Purple Leopard Print

Hi there guys!! I hope you are having an absolutely lovely day and a great start to your week!!! It is that time of the month again... LEOPARD PRINT TIME!!! You cannot go wrong with a nice, unnatural (thinking about it I've never done a natural leopard print before...) leopard print.

I painted more spots than I usually do. And they're smaller, I guess when you paint a larger amount of leopard (let's call it that) you run out of things to say. Um... I like leopard print?
Base: Revlon - Dreamer and Models Own - Indian Ocean
Pink: OPI - Japanese Rose Garden
Shimmery Pink: Barry M - Pink Foil (Boots LE Xmas 2012 B)
Silver: w7 - Silver Mirror
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
Indian Ocean over Dreamer looks absolutely gorgeous, it brings out the duochrome-y-ness (so not a word) but Indian Ocean. Me encanta. I quite like all those colours together, I was in the mood for more cool toned colours.

Thank you for reading and have a lovely day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment