Friday 28 June 2013

Blue Bling Leopard Print

Oh hey there everyone!! Yay for Friday!! And the end of school!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Unfortunately I realised my posting may still be a sporadic cause my summer is crazy (bummed about that). Hallelujah for summer!! But we'll see what I can do, it may not be that sporadic. Summer = relaxation = no effort. Oh man I am not a fan of effort. So today I have a leopard print, I have not used up my other leopard print for this month, so it had to happen. And this one is sparkly O.o

There I was with my blue nails and I questioning what to do. I really didn't know. But I recently I arranged my stash, I arrange by colour (not brand cause colour is what I go by) with some favourites at the front. But I decided to put all my favourites at the front, and whilst sitting there I saw Hologram Hexograms out of the corner of my eye and I had a crazy idea... Which I rolled with.

I decided to use Barry M - Hologram Hexograms as the leopard spots, I would blob a bit then use a toothpick for a bit more placement. The abundance of clear polish created lumps but it wasn't too bad and I didn't mind. The hexes could constitute as "glequins" (term created by The Nailasaurus). The black went right over and they were bombin' leopard spots.
Blue: Color Club - Sky High
Light Purple: Barry M - Berry Ice Cream
Purple: OPI - Plum And Get It
Dusty Blue: Revlon - Dreamer
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
Fine Holographic Glitter: Nails Inc - Abbey Road
I have not used Abbey Road enough, it's right up my street!! It's holographic glitter!! I found what makes it TOTES AMAZE, adding topcoat!! I should've known this, it's not like it's some crazy hidden fact -_- It was super sparkly and that's always a good thing.

Obviously I loved the sparkle of this mani, and I liked the colours too. Also I abuse leopard print, but what's new?
I hope you have a great weekend!! Hopefully I can do some nice posts over the summer and thank you for reading!! :)

2 comments:

  1. The only way to 'colour' leopards would be on the nails! And that's one really pretty and blingy blue leopard print! ;) Nails Inc Abbey Road is such a gem! *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!! Thank you!! :) I loved the sparkle haha. I don't know why I took so long to discover Abbey Road's brilliance, it really is great!! :)

      Delete