Thursday 11 July 2013

Neon Pink Love Tribal

Hello there you fabulous folk!! Sorry for all the gaps between posts, I mentioned my summer was going to be crazy and it is. I was on some exciting trips so maybe I'll have some nail art and writing about them. Today's nail art consists of a gorgeous neon pink and some tribal inspired by Chalkboard Nails...again. I saw the design on her Instagram (as always) and I once again loved it. She hadn't put the design up on her blog when I'd painted it so the actual design is very different (and of course great). Even so I put more variation into my tribal, bringing forth the "love tribal".

I added little hearts and they're really cute. Little hearts are always cute. I painted nothing on the index, middle and pinky nails because I wanted them plain for the awesome neon pink to shine through. I have already raved many a time about this polish and I've only owned it for a small amount of time but it's fantastic so it deserves it.
Neon pink is always a tricksy thing to capture but my camera wasn't half bad. It's pretty accurate but the colour "changes" in different lighting, sometimes it's more pink than coral/peach.
This baby is NEON oh man it's wonderful. Some people don't like neons (which I don't understand) but they're bright therefore they get my love. 

Neon Pink: Barry M - Superdrug Summer LE 2013 A
It's already a favourite, the colour is just so beautiful. I used 2 coats over white (Barry M - Matt White) which really makes the neon stand out.  It's a jelly so it's a shiny neon. Jellies and I don't really get along, I'm too impatient for the coats to dry and I get bubbles. My topcoat being the bomb smoothed them out though ^_^
Blue/Green: Barry M - Greenberry
Purple: Barry M - Prickly Pear
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
I really think the strip on my thumb looks like a ruler, it wasn't intended but my maths obsessed mind can't help but think that.

Thank you very much for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment