Friday 19 July 2013

Purple Nails: Illamasqua - Jo'Mina

Hi there friends!! I have more purple nails today, I did say I've become a purple fiend. I've been searching for the perfect medium purple and Jo'Mina fits the bill. I knew a medium purple would be able to make me do a 180 on purples. Purple really doesn't suit me but I don't care at all especially with Jo'Mina.

Hmmmmmm so pretty. I know Illamasquas are expensive but as I've mentioned before I really think they are worth the splurge. The colours are gorgeous with lovely formulas, that said I will not be buying anymore Illamasquas unless they release something super amazing. Anyway Jo'Mina a medium purple.
I've decided my camera hates purple, I guess I never had that much purple to capture before but now with the abundance of purple my camera is having issues. Everything was blue, my camera would be like "BLUE! BLUE! BLUE!" and I'd be like "No, why are you being like this" -_- The one lighting spot where the pictures were actually purple (I was rejoicing) my hand looked super orange. So sorry about this. Jo'Mina also had some dusty qualities.

Illamasqua is the only brand I am willing to splurge on. I find other brands are either too expensive or I see nothing special about the polish. That might change on day but currently I'm certain about this. That doesn't mean I won't accept a nice gift from someone *hint hint nudge nudge push push* Haha only joking (but not really ;)).

I used 2 easy coats, I see there are some mild streaky patches in the pictures but they only show up in the sun and I have long nails. The Illamasqua formula cannot be flawed. Bit of a fangirl due to Nomad (one of my favourite polishes, I'm not even a green girl).

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment