Wednesday 21 August 2013

Gimme Glitter: The Face Shop - CMX321

Hey there guys!!! I have a glitter today and it's pretty great. I went into The Face Shop looking for Vanilla Sugar Yogurt 01 and I walked over to the nail polish area and from my first glance I saw this glitter and thought "GIMME!!" (they are Gimme Glitter posts for a reason haha) with grabby hands. I saw the matte glitter and I was down, from all the swatches of matte glitter I fell in love. Now I have some of my own, good times are ahead. Also I'm a big fan of The Face Shop, I got a couple polishes from there last year (which you may have seen in random posts on this blog) and I think I'm gonna make it a yearly thing to go :D

It's awesome, I really really like it. I want more matte glitter haha. Also over Max Factor - Cool Jade I get cherry blossom vibes which I love. Unfortunately I used my bad topcoat and I didn't wait long enough and I got bubbles :/ Thankfully they're not too obvious. 

The coverage was great, it was really glitter dense (which I'm always a supporter of). CMX321 consists of medium pink, spring green and white hexes with smaller red and blue hexes and small white hexes and squares. Super interesting. 

I used 2 coats and then some placing, not difficult to work with. The green hexes were the most sparse in the mix so it was fun getting some on each nail (yes I find these things fun). Oh another thing CMX321 is such a lame name, I would've been happy with anything other than some letters and numbers. 

I like glitter. A lot. Probably too much. I enjoy it. Haha thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment