Sunday 27 October 2013

Combo: Get That Magic Sky

Hi there guys, I wasn't going to do a post on this but I was browsing through my pictures and I saw these pictures and remembered how awesome the combo was. I took pictures for a reason and it would be a waste not to share (also it helps when I want to get some posts up). I used this as a base for my inspired by artwork challenge prompt. I wanted to get a magical dark sky, and this fit the criteria.

I found out that Get Your Number looks amazing over a dark base, as I've mentioned before it wasn't really grabbing me by itself, in my own words it was "dull". But really if Get Your Number had more bright qualities I was easily love it as much as I love Jinx. The holographic glitter just really comes out and I always agree with that (holographic glitter is my favourite). But isn't the colour so nice?

 I did a big paragraph in my challenge post about this, but really it's one coat of Kiko - 265 (though any dark blue would've worked, 265 is particularly dark) and 2 coats of OPI - Get Your Number. w7 - Polar Bare and Nails Inc - Abbey Road were a bit pointless in this look but they are there. I top-coated this to bring out the holographic glitter/shimmer and yeah I preferred this polish not textured even though I am LOVING the texture trend.

Reason why I LOVE holographic glitter, I could stare at the glitter changing colour all day (and I have). And it's blue, I love blue. Though Get Your Number will never compare to Jinx for me, it's trying it's best and it does look pretty great here.

Nice and kind of short today, thanks for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I will never get tired seeing this combo! Absolutely beautiful! And thanks for showcasing it again :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awk thanks, I thought no one would appreciate it but me. But there's no use wasting good photos :') I definitely want to go and use this combo again!! :)

      Delete