Thursday 19 December 2013

Gimme Glitter: Orly - Ridiculously Regal

Hi there folks!! Hope you're having a nice day and if not hopefully it'll get better. My bezzie also gave me this polish and I was excited that it was Orly, I really Orly, I like the polishes they make. And I never realised that TK Maxx was selling full-sized Orlys, you used to only be able to get minis from Boots. Clearly this opens up a whole new polish world for me.This is glitter, I love all the glitter, glitter is always a good thing.

Ridiculously Regal is a plum small and medium hex glitter in a clear base. Just saying I like the name, both words are ones I like. I've mentioned I hate the colour plum but I really really like this glitter, probably because it sparkles. Also I love the teal and plum combo it looks fab. Just want to say that the glitter looks a hint more purple in real life, but not that much more.

This polish was from Orly's Flash Glam FX collection that I really really liked, if I can get more, I WILL!! Consisted of 22 glitter polishes, quite clearly it was made for me. I have another from the collection, Go Deeper which again I really liked. I like putting my Orly glitters together, they look pretty.

The polish was very glitter packed, as you can tell but not particularly in the good way. It was an all or nothing kind of glitter polish. When I was applying and got the bottle, the base and the glitter had separated and the top 1/4 of the polish was all clear base.
I had to shake it up then apply, so the thumb is 1 coat as the glitter kind of exploded. The other four nails have 3 pretty well distributed coats, that's why those four nails are shinier than the thumb, they had more clear base. The glitter migrated to the tips and I had to manipulate it quite a bit but that's quite standard and it wasn't very bad. But you know I like the glitter packed look so this all worked in my favour.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment