Saturday 28 December 2013

White Nails: Barry M Royal Glitter - Lady

Hi there guys, first ever white nails post. It's a rare thing for me to have plain white nails, but obviously this one is a lil' special. I think the Barry M textures released were fabulous and very very unique compared to every other texture released. I'm hoping to get my hands on another one of them.

Sorry for the state of my fingers, my lighting was quickly running out and I swear I cleaned up, obviously not well enough
I describe Lady as shimmering show, the perfect shimmering snow polish. It's a white texture filled with opalescent shimmer and glitter (basically flashes orange and green that you can't see in this photo but it's very prominent in real life), it's so pretty. Not frosty whatsoever if that's a worry of anybody's. Not like anyone's swatch of this is frosty, but you'd think a white like this would be frosty but that's not the case at all.

This came out pretty recently with 4 other textured polishes, you know dark/neutral colours aren't for me but they are really pretty and complex. They have a very sophisticated feel (not just the texture hahaha unintentional pun) to them and I really like that, once again very unique in the texture world in my opinion. Very special stuff I say.

Woo you can see hints of the glitter!!
I used 3 coats but I probably could've used 4 cause there was a tiny bit of VNL. It builds well but each coat isn't particularly opaque. Maybe I could put it over white. Otherwise no formula issues, went on very easily and wasn't gritty to apply or anything which I thought would be the case for all textured polish but clearly they are all made with magic haha :P
It doesn't look very different with topcoat, but this had a fast dry time for me even without. I can imagine Lady having a good wear time (Lady reminds me of Lady and the Tramp even though this polish has nothing to do with that).

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment