Tuesday 28 January 2014

Blue Nails: M&S - Ultraviolet

Hi there guys!! Still off swatching this Marks and Spencer nail polish, and very much enjoying it. They made some good stuff and the set of 12 (for the 12 days of Christmas) I have is part of that good stuff. Here is one of my favourites, it's blue and a shade of blue I love. You guys should how much I LOVE Essie Bikini So Teeny and this colour is very reminiscent of it.

The polish is slightly less purple toned and more blue toned, the next picture will show that
Ultraviolet a very nice cornflower blue with the slightest hint of silver shimmer (but very slight, it's really only in the bottle). That's really all I can say (finally I stop rambling) but I love blue's like this.

I had to use 4 coats to eliminate all the streaks, they weren't terrible but it had to be done. I know 4 coats sounds like a lot but I have long nails and they were very thin coats. The formula was fine, as I always say shorter nails could probably do less coats.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh it looks good. But four coats makes me cringe a little. Unless the polishing experience is butter smooth, I wouldn't mind it then. Hehehe :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love colours like this and I get that 4 coats is a lot and it turns people, but I've never been a fussy formula person (though I do love when I polish has a great formula). But I think polishes nowadays should be expected to have great formulas cause it's possible. Bikini So Teeny will always be my jam though :)

      Delete