Thursday 13 February 2014

Nude Nails: M&S - Sun Glow

Hi there guys!! Wow a nude nails post, who knew this would ever happen. And even crazier I really really really like this one. Who knew that would ever happen either!!

Sun Glow is a nude polish (sorry that is all I can describe cause I don't know enough about neutrals) with a lovely golden shimmer (that doesn't show up in pictures) that sometimes flecked orange/green. It's just so clean, almost refreshing. It's very pretty. I did not expect to like it as much as I do but it's lovely, almost mannequin hands. My skin tone is slightly darker, but it's like having no nail polish on but having nail polish on. That makes no sense but I'm not used to neutral nails.

I am so impressed by these M&S polishes as I've mentioned so many times, the colours are great and the formulas have been nice. Though Sun Glow was a big surprise polish for me.

I used 3 thick coats to eliminate all streaks. The formula on this one wasn't perfect but it was pretty good, and I don't mind extra coats. It went on nicely anyway. I can't say much more, it's good business.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, its like the perfect nude shade for you! And its really pretty! I'm also into nude-ish neutral shades lately. After all, I can't deny how well they act as great bases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D I was just going to make the point that nudes are the perfect bases, I'm glad I've found my go-to. Every blue moon I do like a neutral polish :P :)

      Delete