Saturday 15 March 2014

Eggs + Bacon Nail Art

Hello there my favourite folks, you get some nail art from me today. I had this on my to do list for so long and in general I should be doing more food nail art. After all it is my favourite. Regular food nail art should come back, it's the bayest. And this egg and bacon design is pretty funky, me gusta mucho. My spanish is bad, putting it out there. I try.

We got some eggs and we got some bacon. Eggs are some of my favourite food, I've loved them since I was young. And I think ma food here is pretty cute. Bacon is always great too, who doesn't like bacon (not counting vegetarians)? I didn't know what my base should be but the distressed background was nice. You know even know how the glitter tied the whole look together, it just tidied everything up. This is why I love glitter (well one reason). I just like how generally fun this look is.

After the fun little colourful distressed background I got my white pen and drew the outlines to the food. I filled the colours in with toothpicks and brushes and that. I dabbed the glitter on at the end, like I'm not kidding the glitter really made this design like you wouldn't even know. The matteness was also really good for this design.

Base: Ciate - Loop The Loop
Colourful distressed colours: Essie - Fear Or Desire, Chilli Pepper - Orange (no name), The Face Shop - PK105, Body Collection - Pink Orange (no name) and OPI - Charged Up Cherry
Glitter: OPI - Minnie Style
White: Lovely Me:Ex - White and Barry M - Matt White
Yellow: Rimmel - Sunshine
Peach: w7 - Sheer Peach
Dark Pink: Per Una - Fuchsia (no name)
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black


Thank you for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Aww they're just so dang happy! Haha, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so cute! I love the glitter/distressed background :) Now I feel bad eating eggs and bacon though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I wasn't sure about that background, but I'm glad it's received well and I like it :) Haha don't worry not all eggs and bacon are that happy :P

      Delete
  3. It's Sunday night here. Now you make me wanting bacons and eggs for breakfast! (I did have them last week though xD) I agree, you really used the glitters well here. I like how they enhance the whole happy-happy feeling of your "characters" :) Heehee ^.^ Another love from you ~! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man I wish I could eggs and bacon for breakfast!! Thank you, I always feel glitter completes everything and I'm so happy that you like it!! :)

      Delete