Saturday 22 March 2014

Gimme Glitter: Nails Inc - Westminster Bridge Road

Hello there guys!! I've been doing a lot of Gimme Glitter posts, but really I'm just happy that I have a lot of glitter to write about. Yes I went shopping and TK Maxx is my love. There was a Nails Inc set (the Best Dressed Nails set) and this was part of it. This polish wasn't the reason I needed the set (I'll talk about those glitters in another post ;)), but I do like it.

Westminster Bridge Road is a purple and holographic glitter topper, with small and medium holographic glitter, and small and even smaller purple glitter. The purple is much more purple in really life than in my pictures, and the "blue" glitter in my pictures are actually pieces of holographic glitter. I love holographic glitter and it was beautiful in this polish. Actually the combo of purple and holographic was unexpectedly nice. This is a pretty polish, hopefully no one can deny that.

This picture is probably the most colour accurate of this polish
This is part of the Nails Inc Galaxy set (collection?) that I surprisingly know very little about. I'm gonna go look up swatches. Ok I've looked them up and they're pretty cool, I always love glitter, no matter what it is, so it's a pretty sweet collection but I won't be busting a gut trying to get them (Ok busting a gut is a strange phrase). They don't make me insane (like another polish I bought when I was out on the town).

This was me trying to show the holographic-ness
I used 2 coats over Essie Lilacism and there was a lot of glitter in each coat. It spread well too, I always like when glitter decides to be that way. The bottle was a mini, but I felt the brush was fine. Don't expect this to be easy to come off, cause it's not, it's really difficult, get your tin foil ready.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those holographics peeking through is really something! Loving the look of these! Nails Inc unfortunately, are so expensive and are sold a little far from my area. Otherwise, I'd totally consider picking this one up. Still, uwahh those are really pretty *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah yeah I love that and how the holographic glitter in this polish is just so nice. Oh man they are expensive, I do not splurge on Nails Inc unless I think the polish is amazing. Thankfully I have TK Maxx to give me cheap Nails Inc, and minis so I can test them out!! And get the pretties like this ;)

      Delete