Sunday 6 April 2014

Orange Nails: Rimmel - It's A Scorcher!

Hello there!! If you know me, you know I LOVE orange polish. I don't know why, it's irrational but that's ok with me. Orange polish is wonderful and yes as you guessed this Rimmel is pretty great too. I'm rocking it on my toes and I'm loving it, I think orange is my favourite colour for my toenails. Is that weird? I don't really care :)

It's a Scorcher! is a light orange with golden shimmer which sometimes flashes green. Yeah I'm not the best with descriptions but I do love the colour. I was looking for a different Rimmel polish but I couldn't find it (and so continues my search of the perfect orange-y peach polish) but this is a very welcome edition. Come on I love my orange polish and this is so pretty, it's like a sunny day haha. And honestly I don't own that much orange polish (though I love it), so it's also a unique addition.

I don't know if Rimmel does collections, if so then I really don't know what this is part of. I'm a total Rimmel convert though, really great polish with great formulas and so many colours... And cheap! Wow looking at this polish makes me happy, it's perfect for summer (/anytime of the year, I don't do colours by seasons :)). The name suggests summer too, but I don't like name very much :/

I used 3 coats and it definitely needed 3 coats, it has a kind of weird formula, definitely not bad. But weird, 3 coats to eliminate streaks but removing this felt kind of gritty even though it's smooth. It's probably the shimmer in it. Did apply easily though, there were no major issues.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Eh, that makes the both of us! I almost never put on toe colours, but I know I'd pick bright oranges for them if I had to. Hahaha! That's a really lovely shade btw. So bright and cheerful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twinsies!! :P Thanks, it really is, it's a nice light orange to have :)

      Delete