Wednesday 14 May 2014

Blue Nails: Barry M - Blueberry Ice Cream

Hey guys, hope you're having a nice day so far. I got this polish in the very very early days of my nail art obsession, way before this blog and yet I'm only writing the post now. I guess when I get new polish I swatch it right away cause I have to and then the old stuff kind of gets forgotten about. But I have been swatching a bunch and this polish is good. Just saying that my bottle is old and used up which is why my swatch isn't the best (i.e. a wee bit lumpy) but even with formula problems I still recommend this polish.

Pictures are a lil' bit pink cause I wore my neon coral jumper when taking pictures :/
Blueberry Ice Cream is a lovely medium blue creme, I love my blue polish and this colour is just great. Can't really say much more.

There were a bunch of Barry M Ice Cream polishes and I think I have all of them. I love Barry M in case you didn't know. It's my fav, just everything about Barry M is perfect. A girl needs all the Barry M's in her life :P

The formula is pretty perfect minus the gloopiness, again my is an old bottle but when it was new it applied perfectly. The polish is naturally on the thick side, but 1 coat, 1 coat is all you need!! My bottle is also quite close to empty and I still could do 1 coat. It's so opaque it's great, it was still lumpy after my topcoat but given the circumstances it's still an awesome polish.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeap! That blue is stunning without a doubt and that opacity is amazing. My goopy ones don't even apply that well. I had to use thinner to be able to use them well again..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely!! The colour is so nice, and 1 coat, it's perfect for nail art. I know, normally it's the same for me but this just has a great formula :)

      Delete