Sunday 1 June 2014

Gimme Glitter: L'Oreal Color Riche - Confetti (Reswatched)

Hi guys, I'm swatching and reswatchng a lot, also I wanted to wear this polish again cause it's really boss. My last swatch was sub-standard and it was in my old layout of writing things so, time to update right? Don't worry about a million reswatches, I'm only reswatching for polishes that I feel like I didn't swatch well enough or they deserve some more love (and there's not that many polishes). I've written the word swatch a lot. Anyway into the post!!

This manicure just makes me happy, Confetti is just perfect on top of gradients. It has small and medium black and white hexes in a clear base with a subtle green/purple shimmer. Yep it's pretty great. I used to think the shimmer detracts, but now I think it adds, it's just a nice little extra thing. I also found every time I've used it in nail art, it's been a very positive addition. Black and white is the ultimate combo, and the glitter toppers just look so great and edgy!!

Now it seems like every brand has a black and white glitter, but this was the first mainstream one I heard about and I was pumped. For me I think when you have one, you have them all (for this kind of polish, I feel differently about others :P), but every variation is fabulous. Otherwise for the L'Oreal Color Riche line I don't own any more and there colours just don't grab me, but they seem good quality. The bottles are also quite different (they're like squoval, thin and tall).

There's was lots of glitter in each stroke, I used 2 and I was happy with the payoff. The glitter spread really well too. I put it over a gradient of Barry M - Dragon Fruit and Rimmel - It's a Scorcher! which I loved, it gives summer vibes 8)

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment