Friday 13 June 2014

Pink Nails: Madame Milly - Pink (no name)

Hello chums, I feel like I'm now taking the gaps in blogging now that my exams are over. Also I've been binge watching Sherlock and Benedict Cumberbatch is my life. So yeah. Anyway today's polish is a weird one, it's a not famous brand (which doesn't make it weird) but it's one of first first polishes I EVER got. It's part of a french manicure set that I got ages ago, and recently I got a new set of this french manicure set and I really really like this pink polish, so I wanted to show it today :)

Here we have a gorgeous darkish fuchsia pink creme. It's actually such a great colour, now I own a rather large amount of pink polish but this is unique for me and it stands out because well it's a pretty, striking shade of pink.

I've used this in the occasional nail art, like this watermelon design. Scroll to the bottom and you'll see one of my first bits of nail art with a different bottle of this polish. And I also used it for an ikat x design and I really liked that one. I don't know much about Madame Milly I think it's just a name they slap on the sets (though I could be very very wrong).

The formula was really really great, I think I used 3 coats to eliminate the minor streakiness but 2 coats was very good and it was very smooth and super easy to apply and opaque which was very great. It's great finding hidden gems like this!! :P

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment