Sunday 29 June 2014

Sideways Leopard Print Gradient

Hello!! Hope you're doing great. Now it's been a while since a leopard was here (which I think is a good thing, more of other nail art ya'know) but sometimes when I don't know what to do, this is where I turn.

So yeah, neon yellow base with some leopard spots that change colour as it goes across the nails. I do quite like that though. I added some heart shaped spots for bant, not extremely crazy though.

After the base, I got the brushes of the polishes and did the spots and for the outlines I got the polishes and the toothpicks and lined. Not very crazy or difficult.

Base: American Apparel - Neon Yellow with OPI - Lights Of Emerald City
Spot then outline
Pink: Barry M - Dragon Fruit and The Face Shop - PK105 (I think, it's not like me to forget!!)
Orange: Rimmel - It's a Scorcher! and OPI - Jinx
Green: China Glaze - Re-Fresh Mint with Glam Polish - Mars Attacks! and Barry M - Kiwi
Teal: Barry M - Guava and OPI - Sea You In Hollywood
Blue: Essie - Bikini So Teeny and H&M - Blue My Mind
Purple: Barry M - Berry Ice Cream and OPI - My Current Crush


Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment