Tuesday 1 July 2014

Beige Nails: Nails Inc by Instyle - Sao Paulo Streets

Hi there guys!! Happy July!! It's crazy that we're already here, I just be chilling with my fam, it's all very nice.
Is this beige? I have absolutely no idea, I can't name neutral colours for the life of me. I'm guessing and I don't really care, I should have just called this Neutral and be done with it. But not really this polish is lovely and genuinely could be my favourite ever neutral polish cause it's really pretty. Out of the 3 polish colours that came with the magazine I choose the neutral one, how crazy right? However I do have reasons. To the swatches!!

Sao Paulo Streets is a really pretty light pinky toned beige(?). Yeah go my description. I just really like how light it is, I don't know if that's weird. And generally it's a really nice shade that I think will go really well with various glitter polishes.

Apparently this is from Nails Inc Brazil collection, which I didn't even know they had one. I thought it was very OPI of them haha (and all 3 colours seemed similar to polishes in that collection). As you know I only buy magazines for free nail polish.
But yes crazy times I picked the neutral polish, I could've easily got them all but I am a girl of reason. Ok I didn't get the red cause I believe "There are only so many red cremes a girl needs" and I live by it :P and while the pink polish seemed very me. It was, but it's so me that it's also the same shade of pink that I buy ALL THE TIME. Really, I already have a comparison post of them and they are virtually exactly the same. Do I need another one? No. I thought Sao Paulo Streets was really pretty too so that's the one I picked.

The formula was beautiful. Best formula I've seen in a while. Glided. Smooth. Very opaque. 2 perfect coats. Thick but not too thick ya'know. Very impressed here.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment