Thursday 17 July 2014

Green Nails: Rimmel - Misty Jade

Hey there guys, hope you're doing well, eating food and drinking water. Yeah more swatches, what can I say I like to write about nail polish. Call me crazy I don't really mind. I've totally been digging (I would never say "digging" in real life) Rimmel polish and that's what I have today. Though this is nice, it's nothing to write home about (another thing I would never say).

Misty Jade is as you can guess a jade green creme polish with blue tones, but not as blue as the pictures suggest. My camera seriously hates green, a lot. It's annoying as I love green polish. This is a nice colour, which I'm not obsessed with, that I have a lot of (lots of sense is me). I have a comparison with this polish, it's similar to all of them. I like the name, it conjures mysterious and ethereal thoughts (this is me saying things I definitely understand).

I was really trying to get this colour accurate, but it's still a bit more green, it's also why my hand is orange
I used 3 coats, they were pretty good to apply. The polish is a bit on the thick side but nothing unmanageable. Generally the formula is not bad.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a really nice summer day (Yes I only have 2 pictures today :O I didn't manage to take too many good ones :/)!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment