Saturday 9 August 2014

Facebook Sticker Series: Napoli the Ice Cream

Hello you fine people!! I have another installment of Facebook Sticker, it took me less than a month to get this one out, personally I'm proud. It usually takes me a long time to get my series out so good job me haha. I have Napoli today who's a really cute ice cream. This has me written all over, cute food!!

Sorry it's a bit messy today but I really like it, especially index finger with the HUGE eyes, I'm all about that. But Napoli does various cute poses with cute things, I have Napoli listening to music, being really cute, holding a heart and a flower here. I would've done something for my pinky but the surface area is small hahaha.

I did a glitter gradient on all my nails but yeah you can't see that, hey that's one good thing about one less Napoli.
I started with my white base and then went the with the Napoleon ice cream order, strawberry, vanilla, chocolate with the toothpicks and brushes. I added different details with my toothpick and pen.

Base with glitter: Etude House - Play #60 and Nails Inc - Regents Park
Pink: Barry M - Dragon Fruit
Peach: M&S - Sun Glow
Brown: w7 - Brownie
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
White: Barry M - Matt White and Lovely Me:Ex - White
Light Brown: Nails Inc - Porchester Square
Red: Essie - E-Nuff Is E-Nuff
Orange: Rimmel - It's A Scorcher!
Green: Barry M - Kiwi

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a really nice day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment