Saturday 23 August 2014

The totally doable I have a life challenge! - Pineapple pattern

Hey there guys, I hope you're doing really well. So continuing with mentioning my results, I think I did quite good, ok I'm just gonna say it. I got all A*'s and A's. It's nice knowing all the work didn't go to waste :)
So the prompt for today's design was Pineapples which I realise I have never done before, how crazy!! But yeah I went from there and I really like today's manicure.

Are we surprised? I did another cute food manicure. Will I ever get tired of these? I think not. Honestly when I first saw the prompt I didn't know what to do but remember, this is me. Quickly I went straight to the cute food thing.
I wanted to do this like a pattern with some bright colours cause once again if you know me you know I like bright colours. I think the pineapples are pretty cute and I decided to add some rings (in ode to pineapple rings) for extra colour and fun factor(?) and I really like them!!

I started the pineapples with a toothpick then got lazy and switched to the polish brush. I did those quick artsy strokes for the pineapple tops and just toothpicked the rings. Then did some glitter placement with, guess what, a toothpick.

Teal: Barry M - Guava, Barry M - Aqua Glitter and OPI - Last Friday Night
Peach: Claire's - Hundreds & Thousands
Yellow: Topshop - Naked, Rimmel - Sunshine and M&S - Maize
Green: OPI - Jade Is The New Black, Illamasqua - Nomad and China Glaze - I'm With The Lifeguard
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
White: Barry M - Matt White
Purple and glitter: Illamasqua - Jo'Mina and Orly - Ridiculously Regal
Pink and glitter: Barry M - Fuchsia and OPI - Minnie Style
Orange and glitter: Essie - Fear Or Desire and Barry M - Superdrug Xmas LE 2012 B
Blue and glitter: Essie - Bikini So Teeny, Topshop - Razzmatazz and Hare Polish - The Teen Queen


Thank you so much for reading; I hope you have a brilliant day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment