Wednesday 24 September 2014

Nautical Print Nails

Hello there guys!! I was feeling like some nautical nails and so I did some nautical nails. Nautical never disappoint me, they're like textbook cute with a great colour combo and really cute patterns. I really like this one today!! :)

So I was going for different nautical "prints" with hearts, anchors, stars and stripes. I really like that heart print, ever since my Reese and Cyrus Animal Crossing design I have been <3ing heart print, it's so simple but SO CUTE!! I always like anchors so that worked well for me. The duff nail is the star and stripe one but I think it adds to the design; go double accents ya'hear!!
Also Last Friday Night is such a super pretty polish, I totally forgot. It's the perfect subtle, delicate (that blue shimmer though) glitter.

For all the prints I used my toothpicks carefully and the stripes were with the brush of the polish, that's why they a little bit messy (but such are stripes).

Light Blue: Barry M - Sugar Apple
Red: Essie - E-nuff Is E-nuff
Blue: H&M - Blue My Mind
White: Barry M - Matt White
Teal: Barry M - Guava
Glitter: OPI - Last Friday Night


Thank you very much for reading and I hope you have a lovely day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment