Monday 29 September 2014

Tessellating Triangle Nails

Hey there!! Life's been a little bit hectic lately but I'm trying to find balance. My whole life I've been trying to find balance and I don't think I've got there yet, balance is hard. So today I have some funky cool geometric nails, I just love triangles so here I am more triangles but colourful ones that look quite cool.

I had a silver base and I guess I just wanted some geometric nails then I saw a cool triangle pattern. I painted the triangles with the flow cause I just kind of gave up with following the pattern. So I went a bit loose and free with the triangles. I have to say the textured polishes made the design, the extra sparkle and something something was really significant.

I used my toothpicks and just freehanded them triangles. When it came to positioning I tried to get them all the same size (hard, it was hard and I didn't complete succeed) and I just guessed where the triangles would fit in the design. It was quite successful overall I guess. All the colours do make me happy. 

Silver: w7 - Silver Mirror
Textured Blue: Essie - Lots Of Lux
Teal: Barry M - Guava
Textured Purple: OPI - My Current Crush
Purple: Illamasqua - Jo'Mina
Green: Barry M - Kiwi
Aqua Green: Barry M - Greenberry
Sparkly Red: OPI - Jinx over Barry M - Carousel
Light Orange: Rimmel - It's a Scorcher!
Orange: Essie - Fear Or Desire
Dark Blue: H&M - Blue My Mind
Blue: Essie - Bikini So Teeny
Robin egg's Blue: Barry M - Sugar Apple
Peachy Pink: Etude House - No. 60
Redy Pink: OPI - Charged Up Cherry
Pink with texture: Orly - Basket Case and Barry M - Princess (which isn't the best combo)
Light Green: China Glaze - I'm With The Lifeguard

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment