Monday 8 September 2014

Yellow Nails: Barry M - Lemon Ice Cream

Hello guys, it's good to see you on this swatch day. It's always a good day when it's a Barry M. This was my first EVER Barry M, so it was almost received 4 years ago :O So yeah disclaimer this polish is good but my bottle is very gloopy. But you can understand why right?

Lemon Ice Cream is a nice paler yellow. But from the bottle you'd expect it to be paler but it comes out brighter on the nail. It's a nice yellow, the colour is nice even if you're not the biggest yellow fan like me.

If you don't know by thoughts on Barry M... You must be new :P No obviously I adore Barry M, it's by far my favourite nail polish brand and I can't wait to get my hands on some Autumn Gellies ^_^ The Ice Cream polishes came out quite a while ago, but there were a bunch of them and they're all pastel and I'm pretty sure I am them all.

Sorry the polish looks a little gloopy here
Now the coats were more thick and gloopy than most peoples' bottles but even before that the formula is generally very thick and maybe some people would really dislike that. I personally don't mind it but it;s not the easiest formula. I used 3 coats and it was still a little bit streaky but I didn't think it needed another coat. You know yellow formulas, they're never the best.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment