Friday 24 October 2014

Blue Nails: Models Own - Asscher Blue

Hey there guys!! I guess I've been chilling on the blog front right now (explaining the big gaps between posts) cause of business but I've had a good few (mental) weeks. I've obviously had my ups and downs and self-inflicted failures hahaha but it's nice to write and go cray about polish. This Diamond Luxe collection has seriously re-sparked my interest in polish. This one, oh this one. It's brill to say the least.

In case you didn't know I adore blue polish. This is the one. Asscher Blue is a bright kind of turquoise-y blue with lil flakes and a brilliant turquoise shimmer. The shimmer *faints* Bright blue is the best blue and I've been searching for a good one and this is it. So ahead and swoon.

Direct lighting to try and show the shimmer, it's too great
Again this is from the Diamond Luxe collection, a totally stunning collection and I'll probably hop out and get more at some point. The shimmer. It's the shimmer. After a quick google search I've found out that asscher is a type of diamond. Very appropriate, I like what they did there ;)

The formula is very good, I mentioned that Radiant Pink is quite thick but there were none of those issues with Asscher Blue. It's not as smooth as a creme, but then it's not a creme and the formula is still very good anyway. I used 2 coats for opacity, and it built very well. For long nails, the opacity was great.

Thanks for taking time out to read this, I hope you have a lovely day!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment