Thursday 16 October 2014

Geometric Gradient Line Nails

Hi there!! This nail art look is inspired by the one and only Chalkboard Nails where she did this design during the 31 Day Challenge and I thought it was sweet. But also on that note, I'm so glad I didn't do the challenge this year. There's just no way, I can barely do my nails once a week let alone everyday. Madness that challenge is, madness. Girl has homework.

This is a bad time of the year for my cuticles :/
I thought all the lines looked really funky, the gradient making is especially so. I mixed up the colours for fun and otherwise I think this looks really cool. I would just stare at the design in school cause of gradient really, gradients are great. 

I got to work with my toothpicks and initially I tried to make the lines thinner but when that didn't work it was chubby lines all the way. I first did the 3 main colours then went to the intersects and did the blending colours, worked quite well if I do say so myself. 

Pink: Models Own - Radiant Pink
Glitter (I had to add some glitter): M&S - Light Mix
Beige: Nails Inc - Sao Paulo Streets
Brown: Nails Inc - Porchester Square
Purple: Illamasqua - Jo'Mina
Light Purple: Barry M - Prickly Pear and Essie - Lilacism
Blue: Essie - Bikini So Teeny
Light Blue: The Face Shop - GR501

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a really funky day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment