Sunday 26 October 2014

Green polka dots + gunmetal grey base nails

Hello there people!! Sometimes simplicity is the best. I was pushed for time and was tired (i was going to do a snazzier design) so I quickly blasted through this design, but I loved wearing it. It's also nice to do something different, I'm also now obsessed with polka dots and I want them in every design and this design triggered that.

You know me, you know cuticles issues :P
I like to think it as a mysterious grey base with some green polka dots. So simple, but so great. I don't know what made me want to combine those colours but I'm so glad I did. The combo is so weird, but so great again. I love weird things!!

I got my sponge and went to town, I wanted mystery with the silver but that led to glitter and flakes and I love it. The polka dots I painted with a toothpick so they're not exactly the same but that doesn't matter to me. I'm proud with how evenly spaced they are, that's very easy to mess up and I know this from experience.

Grey: Barry M - Chai
Sponged mystery: w7 - Silver Mirror, Topshop - Gypsy Night and OPI - Metallic 4 Life 
Green: Barry M - Kiwi

Thank you for reading this snappy post and I hope you have a fantastic day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I like this really much. Looks super interesting!

    Tamina
    http://taminathenailien.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete