Sunday 5 October 2014

Red Nails: M&S - Poppy

Hello!! Red nail polish here and I have been quite a red girl recently. This is such a nice one (though I still believe a girl only needs so many red cremes ;)), and I'm really proud of my swatches this time.

Poppy is a medium red creme polish. It's not ground-breaking but a good one to have. It's pretty similar to other red polishes I have but it does get used over other red polishes I own. I don't really know why, it just works well for nail art.

My close pal-ios gave this to me as a birthday present (along with 11 other polishes) and I didn't know how much I'd use it but it has been one of my most used of the set. It's an M&S polish which are very legit and I have been impressed by it generally. Now when I go to M&S I make sure I check out the polish. I'm sure it has brilliant alternatives for certain colours that would cost over double the price of M&S polish. Pro tip?

The formula of this is really nice, I think 2 thick coats are sufficient but I used 3 thin coats cause that's generally what I do. It was very flowy so it was easy to apply and the brush was a really good shape for my nails, that's a nice bonus.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment