Tuesday 7 October 2014

Who's that Pokémon? Marill!

Hey there guys. Man it's been a while since I've written; I've been scheduling due to the masses of homework I receive on a weekly basis. But hey, I have slightly less this week so I get to talk to you!!! Honestly it's been a while since I did this design, but I still remember how much I loved it so let's get started!! :D <-- I'm not even that happy

I'm really thinking of making this Pokémon thing a series cause I seriously ADORE Pokémon nail art. I painted Marill a cute lil' water type. Once again I don't know if Marill is actually good in play or not (I suspect or not), but my favourite Pokémon are the cute ones. I wanted Marill to stand out so I did a nice gradient background, which I liked but it was nothing special. How glitter can magic all things!! After the glitter I felt like I was looking at a magnificent night sky with flower petals falling down. I get very emotive about this kind of stuff ;)

I really do intend of actually getting into Pokémon one of these days. I've rediscovered my cards properly and I want to battle!! From watching gameplay I'm getting more and more interested in it. Also the video-game looks so good and OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire are coming out kind of near my birthday, so maybe now's the time (if school would let me)!! But more Pokémon nail art is a definite. 
So for this design I used a sponge to do the gradient (it wasn't the best gradient) and the brush of the polish and toothpicks for everything (this is something I would do). I was going to get Marill to do a different pose but I painted the blob too small so things had to change. But in the end it didn't matter cause I still think Marill looks cute :3

Blue Gradient: Barry M - Indigo, H&M - Blue My Mind and Revlon - Dreamer
Snazzy Glitter: OPI - Last Friday Night and OPI - Minnie Style
Blue: Barry M - Blueberry Ice Cream
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
Light Blue: Barry M - Sugar Apple
White: Barry M - Matt White
Teal: Barry M - Guava
Pink: Orly - Basket Case

Thank you very much for checking in here, I hope you have a fantastic day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment