Tuesday 4 November 2014

Peach Nails: Paris Collection - Brown Beaute

Hi there you!! This is a very old peach polish of mine with a really random brand but I wanted to give it a test run. Surprisingly I like it and I'm still working on swatching all my polish. This is a step closer to that goal!!

Brown Beaute (like the most deceptive name, this is just not brown) is a pearly orange-y peach polish. Pearly being the key word, we can all relax cause this isn't a frost. It's quite a nice colour, generally I do really like a sweet peach.

I still don't know much about the Paris Collection brand, maybe it's Canadian? But I've never seen it ever since my Canadian pal gave this to me 3 years ago. Hey the more you know.

Ok you can see bubbles but that could be my fault cause I am bubble queen. Maybe the formula would be bad to others but I thought it was ok. I needed 4 coats but they were thin and it built decently well. I've seen worse formulas :P

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment