Monday 24 November 2014

Purple Galaxy Nails

Hey there guys!! Lots of purple posts going up recently, coincidental I say. But I do really like purple. I adore galaxy nails and it's been a while since my last one, I thought the purple base would make a pretty cool galaxy.

What can I really say apart from it's your standard galaxy except there are more unconventional colours? But good thing that your standard galaxy looks really sweet, I think the blending was pretty ok to good and I wanted to incorporate a bunch of cool tones in. And glitter, you know I'm all about that glitter. One slightly different thing is the use of silver, my white polish is getting gloopy (it always happens) so silver is a nice alternative, adds to the ethereal feeling (I pretend like I know what I'm talking about).

As most galaxy designs go I used a sponge and went colour by colour sponging. I attempted to create the galaxy pattern even though I don't really know what they are. I dabbed some glitter and used a toothpick for the stars, just lots of little dots.

Base: The Body Shop - A Grape Affair
White: Barry M - Matt White
Silver: w7 - Silver Mirror
Light Blue: Revlon - Dreamer
Dark Blue: Essie - Lots Of Lux
Purples: OPI - My Current Crush and OPI - Plum & Get It
Teal: Essie - Naughty Nautical
Glitter polishes: Rimmel - Disco Ball and Topshop - Razzmatazz

Thank you very much for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment