Saturday 6 December 2014

Blue Nails: Essie - Blue Rhapsody

Hi there chums!! I got this in a TK Maxx set with Naughty Nautical and its not really my kind of polish but I show all here. I remember when this came out with a bunch of metallics and they all weren't my thing. Still aren't, but maybe I'm more open to it now.

Blue Rhapsody is a silver-y blue shiny metallic polish. Like the blue is merely a suggestion, it's basically silver yet the name insists it's blue. I'm pretty meh about this, I don't hate it but I don't like it either. It'd probably be good in nail art somewhere but I have a better silver to handle that.

The collection came out alongside the summer collection with Bikini So Teeny in it (I think anyway), so you get guess where my focus was at the time of the release of this polish. The name is also so random, I don't see how it's related at all but I like rhapsodies?

The formula was really good, it's extremely opaque and it was an easy 2 coats. Maybe you could do less and get away with it. I didn't test this but I've heard about chipping issues, but that could be expected of a metallic but at least it's not streaky and the formula is good.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment