Monday 1 December 2014

Blue Nails: Spa Ritual - Navigate

Hey there guys!! Pals it's December, how did this happen? I feel like November went slower than the other months cause of exams for me but we're at the end of the year and it didn't feel like it was very long :/ Life is just flying by I guess. I'll try to enjoy this month despite the insanity of it.
This is the 2nd Spa Ritual polish I got, I think it's part of a duo. I don't see how these names relate to the polish but I suppose they're going with the flow, you know. I apologise for blue fingers, Essie Naughty Nautical leaked everywhere but I had to swatch so I now have to deal with blue fingers.

Cause I don't have enough blue polishes... Navigate is a shimmery/kind of metallic(?) grey-ish blue with subtle silver/gold shimmer. It's quite nice, similar to other polishes I have and it's generally a nice blue.

From the limited experience I have I think Spa Ritual is very good. The colours are legit and the formulas are extremely solid. I don't really know where to get Spa Ritual in the UK apart from TK Maxx (and at that, TK Maxx's selection is very random) but if you want to try them, they're really good!!

It's a 2 coater, a solid 2 coater. There was no need for another one, and the formula has a really good consistenc. I think the polish is only brush-strokey when you mess up like me on my thumb, basically the polish isn't brush-strokey and doesn't stain. Good things to be :)

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a really nice day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. This blue polish is just stunning, wow! And it's so rare for a polish with that texture not to be brush-strokey, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice!! Tis quite, we're all used to those not very nice brushstrokes, it's a nice change!! :)

      Delete