Saturday 27 December 2014

Bright Fair Isle Nail Art

Hey there guys, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! :) I suppose this nail art is winter related so it's still relevant. I love Fair Isle prints and I hope to do a really stunning one someday (like Coewless Nail Blog, seriously guys hers are incredible). But I won't knock me down yet, I still really like this design :)

Maybe this could be a crazy Christmas jumper, I had some set patterns then I mixed them up. the colours are just came from the more opaque polishes cause I didn't want to be messing around with multiple layers. I think the chaos work and looks quite nice. There's Christmas tress, diamonds, hearts, wavy lines and dots. But together I think they look pretty cool.

There were toothpicks for the little designs but the stripes on the base were all done by the brush of the polish. I was proud that I kept them straight haha. Yeah the patterns were totally random and eventually came about based on colours that hadn't been used as much. It totally didn't need glitter on top but nothing stops me when it comes to glitter (on a fun note, I nearly sent an email to my teacher signed Glitter, I managed to change that before I sent it...).

Blue: H&M - Blue My Mind
Orange: Essie - Tart Deco
Red: M&S - Poppy (which smudged, which was annoying)
Light Red: Barry M - Carousel
Green: Barry M - Kiwi
Pink: OPI - Charged Up Cherry
Light Blue: Barry M - Sugar Apple
Glitter: Rimmel - Disco Ball

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have a lovely day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment