Thursday 25 December 2014

Christmas Gradient Herringbone Nails

Hello there guys and MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I hope you're having the most wonderful time relaxing with your family and friends, eating a crap ton of food. That's my plan. I love potatoes and potatoes will be present. I'm trying to get this post up before heading out for the Christmas festivities, I have about 6 minutes to write this post so please excuse errors ;) I really like today's nail art and it's totally seasonally appropriate (not my actual Christmas mani though, that'll be going up soon).

I really like this look, it's so simple but looks so sweet. I love gradients in general, I'd like to think that over time I've been getting better at them (or least there are less terrible ones). I love the polishes used and obviously the glitter is my love. Shine of the Times was a perfect accompaniment cause the flakes are like red/green!!

So easy to paint and I'm proud of the straight lines!! I went with the flow for the gradient, I'm so happy with the gradient and I was so lazy with it, I just used the brush of the polish!!

Red: Body Collection - Red (no name)
Glittery red: Essie - Leading Lady
Green: Illamasqua - Melange
Dark green: OPI - Jade Is The New Black
Glitter: Essie - Shine Of The Times

Written the post in time ;) Honestly I wish you the best holiday and thank you so much for reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment