Monday 8 December 2014

Cool-toned distressed nail art

Hello you guys!! While it's nail art it's a stinker, like really bad. I think this translates better in pictures but it's still bad. I didn't like having it on at all. I need to do better distressed nails in the future to make myself happier cause distressed nails are so cool.

I think the main issue is the colour scheme, I thought mania would work. But it didn't. The added glitter also didn't help :( But the black is great, it helped but it was a lost cause from the beginning.

With distressed nails you wipe basically all the polish off the brush and do fast strokes with the brush. Very very easy and fun to do in a time crunch (I like that phrase). I'll definitely try this again just because it's so quick and easy.

Silver base: Essie - Blue Rhapsody
Black: Rimmel - Black Pearl
Purple: OPI - Plum & Get It
Plum: OPI - My Current Crush
Blue: Essie - Lots of Lux
Orange: OPI - Where Did Suzi's Man-go?
Green: Etude House - No. 86
Teal: Barry M - Guava
Purple glitter: Orly - Ridiculously Regal
Yellow/green glitter (I tried to cover this cause it looked really bad): Barry M - Sour Apple


Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment