Friday 19 December 2014

Facebook Sticker Series: Waddles the Penguin

Hey there guys!! Finally getting round to some Christmas nail art, it took me a while. I've been really busy. But I've had the most fabulous December, been having such good days. But been singing a lot so my totally wrecked my voice and I'm recovering now. Tripped myself up while singing and there was fire surrounding me. That's another story :P I have another instalment in the Facebook Sticker series (it's been a while) and it's a Christmas edition!!

The variation of penguins was really cute, I picked some of the designs because they were easier to paint haha. I think it's pretty cute, I like the white glitter like it's snow. Red is a great Christmassy colour too, Penguins with outfits are gonna be cute right? ;)

I started with the base of a random penguin-esque shape, did the white and added the necessary details with toothpicks. Whether it be bow ties, hats or glasses. Thankfully this design wasn't too difficult, there weren't massive positioning or proportioning issues. These are real issues.

Base: Essie - Sunday Funday
Glitter: OPI - Lights Of Emerald City
Navy: Ciate - Regatta
White: Barry M - Matt White and Lovely Me:Ex - White (the Barry M is running low)
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black and Topshop - Gypsy Night
Pink: Barry M - Superdrug Summer LE 2013 A
Orange: Essie - Fear or Desire
Red: Barry M - Raspberry
Blue: Revlon - Dreamer
Green: Barry M - Kiwi


Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment