Tuesday 23 December 2014

Girly Christmas Jumper Nails

Hi there!! Oh man it's so close to Christmas!! I have not been on top of blog things (or life things) so you might be seeing some Christmas nail art after Christmas :/ I can't not, Christmas is so great anyway it'll be ok for a couple of extra days :)

As I always say, the winter is a bad time for my cuticles
I got my first Christmas jumper this year and I love it, it looks really nice. It's also a Christmas jumper that everyone has this year but next year I will be the unique one :P The unusual colour scheme is unintentional but altogether I think it works, it's a fun, cute design to have. While the reindeer are deformed, I quite liked them (they looked better in real life), the patterns aren't so great either but when they're far away they look better. As you can imagine I did this with some toothpicks and I went with the flow.

Base: Barry M - Socialite
Light Purple: Barry M - Berry Ice Cream
Thumb: Essie - Lots of Lux, Models Own - Asscher Blue, w7 - Mosaic, Barry M - Fashion Icon, Paris Collection - Mauve Melody and w7 - Brownie
Index: Barry M - Guava, H&M - Blue My Mind, Nails Inc - Sao Paulo Streets, Barry M - Carousel, Barry M - Indigo and Ciate - Regatta
Middle: OPI - Sea You In Hollywood, OPI - Charged Up Cherry, The Body Shop - A Grape Affair, OPI - My Current Crush, Barry M - Kiwi and Orly - Basket Case
Ring: OPI - Jade Is The New Black, Illamasqua - Melange, Barry M - Raspberry, OPI - Where Did Suzi's Man-go?, H&M - Blue My Mind and Barry M - Sugar Apple
Pinky: Kiko - 265, Revlon - Dreamer, OPI - My Current Crush, M&S - Poppy, Essie - Leading Lady, Topshop - Naked and w7 - Golden Sands
It's easier this way. I have a feeling a lot of these polishes are wrong but oh well. I only have artificial lighting photos cause I never made it home in time for natural lighting, I am just wild ;)

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a really nice day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment