Wednesday 3 December 2014

Red/blue/black 3D cube nails

Hello there guys!! I wish I could be posting more in December but I have a lot of things going on. Also honestly I'd rather be doing more productive things if I can than nails right now cause I have a big piano exam coming up relatively soon and I want to rock it. Plus let's not even go into how much stuff I have on, everyday there's something mental. Plus I have to keep on top of my schoolwork, basically I'm not allowed to have fun. I'm hoping once school is over and its the holidays (YES THE HOLIDAYS), I can chill and do some nails. But it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas and I'm mad excited, CHRISTMAS!!!
I felt like painting something cool and 3D cube nails are the embodiment of cool so I had to get them sorted. Especially since my last attempt was so unbelievably messy. I'm really happy with it this time.

I just tried to be really neat, also the added glitter makes it really sweet. I quite like the colour scheme too, it's serious if you know what I mean. I love that red too. I love the geometric-esque designs and this brings it to a whole new dimension (d'ya see what I did there? :P).

Again this design is easier than it looks, I began with my outline which has a certain pattern to it but once you learn it and repeat it, it's very straightforward. I randomly filled the sides in with toothpicks and whatever polish I thought was appropriate. The top of the cubes always being in sparkly black though.

Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black and M&S - Petrol (added so much to the design, tied it all together)
Red: Barry M - Carousel
Blue: Spa Ritual - Navigate and OPI - Get Your Number
Light Blue: The Face Shop - BL601


Thanks so much for reading and I hope you have a jolly day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment