Sunday 1 February 2015

Teddy bear + biscuit nails

Hello, I hope you're well!! Man it's been a while, I've been scheduling stuff cause if I thought December was crazy that was nothing compared to January (in a different way). I don't know how I get myself into this much stuff, I'm never saying that a month'll be less busy because I really don't know anymore.
There's been my school play which I was playing the keyboard which was so fun but I was wrecked after, and I sang at an acoustic night (amazing) and there were curry nights and all kinds of crazy stuff. So much fun but simultaneously so much work and it's a lot to handle haha.
As usual the blog has been taking the backseat and I don't see that changing any time soon. I did these teddy nails when I had a couple of minutes to breathe and they're pretty cute!! :)

I love bears, which is why I paint them so much but they have the cutest ears!! The cookies originally looked quite normal but then weird topcoat experiments happened and everything started to look weird. Still like dem biscuits for what they are. I added the pastel glitter cause it's so cute and childish and works really well for the feeling of this look. It's all v cute.

I freehanded everything as that's really all I can do. I used toothpicks and pens cause my white polish is running out quickly. I dabbed and placed the glitter on but that didn't stop the mani from being thick and yes I'm still on my matte kick.

Blue: Models Own - Asscher Blue
Glitter: Etude House - WH901
Yellow: Topshop - Naked
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
White: Lovely Me:Ex - White and No.7 - Snowflake
Pale brown: Nails Inc - Sao Paulo Streets
Brown: Nails Inc - Porchester Square
Copper: The Face Shop - GL112

Thank you for coming and reading this post, I hope you have a lovely day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment