Sunday 1 March 2015

Brown Nails: w7 - Brownie

Hey guys, it's another swatch day. Even closer I say. Brown has never really been my colour but to be honest I quite like this one. Especially the name, it's my nickname for my best friend who gave me this polish 4 years ago. I feel very sophisticated with this colour. Also it's March, I don't know how we got here, March is mad and I'm pretending that everything is ok... :P

Brownie is a dark brown polish with brown shimmer and it's quite red-toned. It's a great dark brown and while brown isn't my colour I've used this polish a ton for nail art cause it's just a great colour to have.

I always say how good w7 is as a brand but then I don't buy it very much cause I suppose it's not in Boots lol, I buy everything in Boots or Superdrug. I think you can get them in TK Maxx but the colours never really catch my eye I suppose. You can get them online and I feel like the brand in under-swatched cause I never know when the cool w7 polishes are out (like Lava Flow and Mosaic).

This was opaque in 1 coat and I used 2 cause that's what I do. So opaque and so easy to apply, like everything you could want in a formula.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment