Sunday 5 April 2015

Red Nails: OPI - Dutch Tulips

Hey there guys!! So close to finishing my swatching (ok I say this and I totally bought more polishes adding to my swatch list so I'll probably never be fully swatched lol) and this is a nice red to show. I don't know why this took me so long to swatch. This was actually my 2nd ever OPI that I got in Paris, how snazzy right?

Dutch Tulips is a blue-toned darkish red creme. I really like this shade of red, ok I think there's definitely a limit of red polishes a gal needs (it's different with like blue and pink) but I think there are differences in shades and this one is really nice. The blue tone is lovely. So sophisticated.

I'm sure this was in some old OPI collection, I like the name, it's simple and sweet. As punny as OPI names can be sometimes they're a bit wordy. Did you hear about that speak in colour thing? I think it's relatively cool.
Oo one thing though I think OPI can chill with all the red cremes, like bring out some other colours I think 1 OPI red per person is more than enough rather than 20 in one collection.

You know what OPI formula is like, ok my bottle is old and running out but the formula is still great. Ok right now it's a bit on the thick side but guys this was 1 coat right here!! You can forgive that for 1 coat, so opaque and fine to apply. It's good stuff.

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a nice day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment