Saturday 9 May 2015

Brown Nails: M&S - Golden Sands

Hello you guys!! I hope you're enjoying this nice day. I know I've been away for a while but this has been a recurring theme this year. Exams are becoming very real very quickly, the backlog is also real but I hope I can catch up once all the exam madness is over. I can't wait cause these exams have kind of been the focus of my life for this year and I miss the blog. I miss painting, summer and chilling cannot come coon enough. Today I have a nice brown-ish polish to show you. It's my last M&S polish to show!! I had 12 and it only took me um a year or so to get them all up. Brown isn't really my colour but this is is genuinely super pretty!!

I know this is called Golden Sands I think it's much more of a shimmery brown than gold. So Golden Sands is a brown foil-y shimmer and it totally glows. I like that it has an orange tone to it, it brings the polish to life :P Honestly I think this polish is real nice and I did nail art on top and I loved that look, that'll go up soon (soon being a relative word).

M&S food is amazing, I love from there. Just saying M&S prawn crackers are some of the most addictive things, Chinese New Year was good. But yes I do wonder into their polish aisles and they've got a really good range of cremes, like they've got everything and I think their pricing is good. Just nothing that makes me need to run in and buy polish, but maybe now that I've swatched all my Marks and Spencer's polishes I'll try some more.

It may seem that the polish doesn't completely cover in the photos but it was fine in real life. I used 3 coats and it built really well. The formula is pretty thin so it dries fast so adding more coats wasn't an issue.

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a nice day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment