Saturday 30 May 2015

Green Nails: Illamasqua - Omen

Hello there guys!! This is another new polish, I got a bunch of new polishes cause I did my Grade 8 piano and right after I went to town (in every sense of the phrase). Shopping is just ahhhhh :3 It was all very satisfying and I had my Chinese New Year money with me and it was great.
But yes this was one of my purchases, guys I've mentioned many times how great TK Maxx is. I saw a bunch of beautiful Illamasqua polishes (i.e. my favourite high end nail polish brand) and the price, I got 3 Illamasquas for the price of less than 1 full priced one!! And seriously the colours were ones I'd been eyeing before but wouldn't buy because of the price. It was so perf.

I love green polish and this is so pretty, Omen is a medium grass green with a ton of silver shimmer (which turns green in the polish) polish. It's so fun, like it's so bright and crazay (I need to stop).

Illamasqua is my favourite because it releases gorgeous polishes like this, Omen is just fab. I adore the bright greens Illamasqua does. I've just realised that all my favourite Illamasquas are green. Their green polishes are just so good!! I'm excited to show the other ones cause they're real nice. Again the high end brand that I think is worth the price cause of the colours and the formula. The bottles are never aligned though. Just wanted to put that out there.

The formula was good, it was easy to apply and pretty opaque. I say 2-3 coats cause 2 coats may a lil bit streaky. It's not really a creme so the formula is different but not bad at all, I'm not doing a good job of describing hahaha.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oohh I can see why you love this shade! It is incredibly pretty :D In the second picture it looks sort of golden but the last picture looks like it has silver shimmer, that's really cool..Stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know right!! I didn't really realise that til you pointed that out but it is really cool, like the shimmer changing depending on the lighting!! :)

      Delete