Monday 8 June 2015

Green Nails: Illamasqua - Radium

Hello there!! This is another Illamasqua polish I got from TK Maxx (less than £4 when a full price is around £13) and another green, love a green Illamasqua. This is another really nice unnatural one haha.

Radium is a nice bright light yellow-y green, chartreuse(!) polish with green shimmer. Really nice, and right up my alley.

Radium came out in the Toxic Nature collection in Spring 2011, so probably around the time I was really getting into polish. Though Illamasqua would've been totally unknown to me. But now it's one of my favourite brands, actually was so happy when I saw these in TK Maxx and when I saw the price I had to get them.

The formula was good, easy to apply I probably used 2 coats but I think 3 would've been better. It's a tad streaky, and the formula is more on the runny side but that doesn't bother me.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a really nice day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ah good on you for getting Illmasqua at such an amazing price! Nothing better then a polish bargain! This green it really cute, looks like a fabulous spring green to me! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grabby hands were very real and it's my favourite brand it was so perfect!! It is, very fun, even as slime green I think it's great!! :)

      Delete