Thursday 4 June 2015

White Nails: Barry M - Cotton

Hello there!! This is a new polish I got (relatively...), my old white polish Barry M Matt White was very much on it's last legs, you know the stringy white polish stage (it's a bad time) so this was new at the time so I thought it was time to get the Gelly white polish cause the Gelly polishes are incredible.

Cotton is a white creme polish, um there's not much else to say. I suppose it's not a completely stark white but it's not that off white either. I like it for what it is but you know plain white nails aren't really my thing cause it's not bright, I love me some colour.

Gelly polishes are so good, I would get all the colours if I didn't have colours that are similar. There are only 1 new Gelly release and don't know if I'll get it or not. I think they're putting a focus on the Speedy quick dry range which I'm not at all opposed to, I have um quite a long list of the ones I'm gonna pick up cause they're very legit. We all know Barry can do no wrong.

The formula was obviously wonderful, like so opaque and easy to apply, this was a solid 2 coats and it wasn't streaky at all!! It's a standard Barry M polish.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment