Friday 17 July 2015

Red Nails: Barry M - Turbo Charged

Hey there guys!! I'm on holiday now in Asia and it's been so nice seeing family and eating forever and shopping and general great holiday stuff. As usual I find myself busier than I expect cause I've been volunteering in a nursing home and nails as usual have been taking the backseat. Trying to catch up now but expect gaps, but that's just a standard thing we expect now. The nursing home has been a really good experience for me and I enjoyed it.
Today I have a swatch of a relatively new polish, my first one from the new Speedy range, obviously I knew when the range got released I was going to get some, this is Barry after all.

Turbo Charged is a corally red with silvery shimmer/flakes, the flakes make this gorgeous. They're so gorgeous!! I love the colour of this polish too, so it's already become a favourite. Red has become a thing for me.

The Speedy range claims to dry faster (as you would guess) but I don't really notice or care about things like that. But if it gets me more great Barry M polish then I agree. They're going for all these speed names and while I don't think they're the best I don't mind them. Turbo Charged was in the 2nd "wave" of the Speedy polishes (the shimmer ones are yes) and I have 1 from the 1st wave which I'll be showing soon.

Of course the formula was great like standard Barry, opaque and super easy to apply. I reckon this is 2 coats (uh it was a while since I did this swatch?) but 3 if you've got long nails. Not as smooth as a creme but pretty dang close.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. This polish is so cute especially for summer, I love the flakies! Hope you're having fun in Asia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed!! They're the best and the polish is so summery!! Thank you, I hope you're having a great summer too!! :)

      Delete