Tuesday 14 July 2015

Star Pattern Nails

Hi there you guys!! I love stars and this is a very uniform pattern and I think it's great. I love a bit of order sometimes.

Just all the colours, which I love. I was happy with how uniform I got the stars, that doesn't always happen for me. Yeah there's not much else to say but it's a nice design. I added the 3D stars for fun.

Got my toothpicks and freehanded all the stars, when I was a young'un (still am not gun lie) I figured out how to do nice stars without doing the lines in between which was an achievement back then. 

Yellow: Rimmel - Bee A honey
Green: Barry M - Kiwi
White: Barry M - Cotton
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
Red: Barry M - Carousel
Orange: Essie - Fear Or Desire
Blue: Barry M - Malibu
Purple: Illamasqua - Jo'Mina
Dark Blue: Nails Inc - Baker Street
Pink: Barry M - Miami 
Dark Pink: OPI - Charged Up Cherry
Light Green: Barry M - Greenberry
Dark Purple: OPI - Plum & Get It

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment