Saturday 4 July 2015

Yellow Nails: Rimmel - Bee A Honey

Hey there!! It's a swatch day and this polish surprised me. I went out looking for a darker yellow, I really only have one shade of yellow in my collection and girl needs variety. I really was surprised.

Bee A Honey (lame pun but cute name) is an orange-y very Winnie the Pooh yellow creme. It's just such a fun colour!! I was surprised at how much I liked it and how I kept staring at how fun the polish is!! I don't know if I'm a yellow convert but I really really like this one. There's the whole 60 second claim which could be true but generally I ignore that stuff.

Rimmel is very on point, the colour range is fantastic and the price is great. Also their makeup is really nice on a side note!! I got this orange-y red lipstick from them called In Love With Ginger (shoutout to Ginger Rodgers!! :P) and I love it.

For a yellow polish the formula is really really good. I used 3 coats and it was very opaque, my nails are on the longer side and at 2 coats it was only a little bit streaky. Again so easy to apply so I was impressed.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment